Scripture Songs IV (Music CD)
Ron and Patti Vailant
15. That at the Name of Jesus - Philippians 2:10, 11 ( sample )
By Ron & Patti Vailant.
In the spiritual as well as the natural world, a work must be done. The breaking up of the fallow ground, the careful cleansing of the soil, and the planting of the life giving seed is the labor of the Master Sower.
This precious seed buried in the field of the heart is meant to produce a rich harvest of faith, love, and kindness. It is in the growth of this fruit that the harvest is made bountiful.
There is nothing more powerful than the good seed sown in the heart, and it is to this end that our lifework should aim. May God's fruit of Salvation spring forth in your heart.
- Some Trust In Chariots; Psalm 20:7–8
- Give Ear, O Shepherd; Psalm 80:1–3
- Thy Testimonies; Psalm 119:129–132,145–148,165–169, 174–175,172
- I Was Glad; Psalm 122
- When the Lord Turned Again; Psalm 126
- Except the Lord Build The House; Psalm 127
- To Every Thing There Is Season; Ecclesiastes 3:1–8, 11
- Rose of Sharon; Song of Solomon 2:1,10–14, 16; 4:7; 6:10
- Seek Ye the Lord; Isaiah 55:6
- Let Not the Wise Man; Jeremiah 9:23, 24
- When Israel Was a Child; Hosea 11:1; 6:1
- Sow To Yourselves; Hosea 10:12
- Peace I Leave with You; John 14:27
- For He Hath Made Him To Be Sin; 2 Corinthians 5:21
- Let Nothing Be Done through Strife; Philippians 2:3–8
- That at the Name; Philippians 2:10, 11
Play time: 37.38 minutes
16 Scripture songs
Write Your Own Review