Scripture Songs III (Music CD)
3. Ye Shall Not Need To Fight; II Chronicles 20:17, 15 ( sample )
By Ron & Patti Vailant.
The eagle of the Alps is sometimes beaten down by the tempest into the narrow defiles of the mountains. Storm clouds shut in this mighty bird of the forest. Her efforts to escape seem fruitless. She dashes to and fro, beating the air with her strong wings, and waking the mountain echoes with her cries. At length, with a note of triumph, she darts upward, and, piercing the clouds, is once more in the clear sunlight.
So we maybe surrounded with difficulties. We battle with circumstances in vain. There is one, and but one, way of escape. The mists and fogs cling to the earth; beyond the clouds God's light is shining. Into the sunlight of His presence we may rise on the wings of faith. This recording is dedicated to all who learn the deliverance of the Lord in times of discouragement.
Beautifully set to peaceful, elevating music, these words of Scripture give hope and courage throughout the day and help in time of trial. Vocal solos and duets with guitar accompaniment.
- And Thou Shalt Remember; Deuteronomy 8:2–3
- The Lord Is My Rock; 2 Samuel22:2–3, 7, 29, 32–34
- Ye Shall Not Need To Fight; 2 Chronicles 20:17, 15
- Behold Thou Desirest; Psalm 51:6–8
- Be Merciful; Psalm 57:1–2
- Deliver Me; Psalm 59:1, 16–17
- Prelude: F. Corbetta
- God Be Merciful; Psalm 67
- Save Me O God; Psalm 69:1–2, 4, 19–20, 29–30
- I Love the Lord; Psalm 116:1–2, 4, 12–13
- Blessed Are the Undefiled; Psalm 119:1–8
- I Wait for the Lord; Psalm 130:5–8
- O Lord; Psalm 139:1–3, 7–10
- The Lord Doth Build; Psalm 147:2–5; 145:14, 16–19
- And Ye Shall Seek Me; Jeremiah 29:13–14, 11
- I Will Not Leave You Comfortless; John 14:18; 16:3
- And Above All These Things; Colossians 3:14–17
Play time: 41.02 minutes
17 Scripture songs